11.05.2003

So...

So Jon got arrested for shoplifting. He was waiting on line to buy something and he got annoyed and when searching for another faster line. All the other lines said they were closed, so he just walked right through one of the empty register aisles and headed for the door. On his way, he figured he was already stealing so he grabbed a bouquet of flowers too. As he got to the door, he seemed to invite the security guard to question him... it was as if he wanted to be caught... I on the other hand (who had also stolen some fruit roll-ups) walked right through while Jon was stopped and questioned. The guard asked him to produce a receipt and when Jon could not, the guard began to read him his rights. Jon seemed to think it was funny... that's just like him. He and the security guard then proceeded to the car where I was standing and Jon gave me the keys, told me to keep the car for him while he was dealing with this, and bragged about how he was gonna get off AGAIN. Yeah right... not this time...

But then again, we'll prob never find out what happened to Jon because that whole scenario happened in my head, while I slept. I think it makes for interesting reading, so I thought I'd share... Now off to a day of work including, but not limited to, project work/ASP lab for IT class, chemistry hw (must be done by 11:59 pm tonight), and math studying. I think I'm going to see the Matrix Revolutions later though, so that should be fun.

That's it for now!

No comments: