3.20.2005

Long Time, No Blog

Well, it's been a long time since I last wrote here. A lot has happened to me since then; too much for me to go into here but all the changes will be come apparent after a while of reading future posts. Eitherway, here are some of the quick things I can tell you:
New BF: Joe
New Car: 93 Geo Prism (my first)
New Job: CarXPC and RPI Union SysAdmin (Gave up the company... not sure if it was a good idea)

Still in college... not doing very well but trying to change that. I have this feeling that I'm not doing everything I could be doing in my life. This blogging thing was something that I did a long time ago as a result of Ben doing it, but now I think I'm just doing it as a way to look back. I doubt anyone will actually read it, but that's ok cause as I said, its for me.

Eitherway, I have to go put together a proposal for Herman Law (the one client that doesn't know I'm going out of business) and learn how to set up a VPN with a netgear router. Afterwards I believe that Jon and I will be studying Programming Languages and if he doesn't want to, I'll do it on my own.

I intend on attending all my classes tomorrow... no ifs, ands, or buts.

I'm going to learn more about what life has to offer and be excited about it. This will be one of my many pursuits.

Also: Kathy called and wants my ID back... perhaps more on this later.

Off to work... See ya

No comments: