3.19.2009

The Absolute Truth...

This post is directed at someone... that person will probably never see it because we're not speaking right now and I don't think he knows about this blog. I just wanted to capture and make public how I feel about him.

This is to him...

On the most recent episode of House MD, there was a patient who could only tell the truth due to a condition. I wish I had that condition and that you were around because if I did, I'd tell you how much I love you and how much I miss you and how much of a mistake it was to do what I did and how I'm scared that I'll never ever find someone like you who treated me so well again, ever... and how amazed I am of you and what you've accomplished and where you're going... and how much I want you back even though you've moved on... and you'd have to believe me because I wouldn't be able to lie and you'd know for sure just how much I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I was just browsing through google and I found your blog. I read some of your stuff and became intrigued by this particular posting. I guess we all have someone in our life who has affected us in such a deep way. For you, what was it that made this person so different from the rest?