2.11.2008

Amazing...

I don't even know the words to describe the feeling tonight. I don't remember ever being as happy as I was on the dance floor, conducting the electric violins to the house music while the room LITERALLY lit up around me, I was surrounded by friends, and just when the music built itself to the highest tension point to be broken by the massive thump of the bass, snow would come raining down on myself and the crowd around me, the strobes would fire, and I would be thrown into a state where there was only the here and now, and I was happy. Even if I should never do another party again, tonight will have been enough to last me my entire lifetime for it was tonight that I achieved another life goal. And as I I danced next to the party's other coproducer (Jake Levy) with a smile on my face, my hand waiving wildly in the air, it was as if I knew everything was right in my life. No alcohol was required for this high and it is one I will NEVER forget for as long as I live.
Daniel Delphin, CCNP, MCSE

No comments: