7.06.2008

I deserve better

You know what, I'm tired... Tired of spending so much money, tired of loaning money to friends and never seeing it again, tired of being used, tired of persuing people who at times seem to have ulterior motives. I need to cut those people out of my life. I def need to not let myself be attracted to people like this, as pretty as they may be. I am worth something and that something is at least more then these types of people. If those are the only type I attract, then maybe, I need to be alone. It would cost me thousands of dollars less and I'd prob get more accomplished and more centered. Don't get me wrong... I'd give the world (or as much of it as I can afford) to someone who was amazing on their own, truely cared for me, and who I had a real deep connection with. As far as I'm concerned, everyone else may as well ignore me because IM NOT PAYING FOR THINGS ANYMORE! YOU'RE ALL ON YOUR OWN!
Daniel Delphin, CCNP, MCSE

No comments: