7.22.2008

My Favorite Mistake

Sooooo... I have decided to let Zack and Alex stay with me while they get on their feet. That's all it is... the SHORT opportunity for them to get on their feet. Why you may ask? Well for those of you who know me at all, you'll already know... Even though I'm pretty much forfeiting any possibility of my end goal. Justin is gonna prob be pissed... But I guess that's what I get/deserve and you know what... I only slightly care. Its about time I do what I want, even if its bound to hurt me in the long run... And I KNOW it will.

I have always felt that people who are more fortunate should help those who aren't. Granted, there's more driving this decision than that... There's friendship, caring, and ... I'd love to come out of this experience better off... Happier... More stable in life and maybe, hopefully (though prob not) I will. If not, at least I made an attempt... I tried to make someones... two people's... lives better... I'll have given them a chance to make something of themselves at my expense... You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Its up to them now.

The best I can hope for is...
"to find the best in others; to give one's self; to leave the world a little better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition"

Or maybe... Just maybe... This is all in vain... And I'm LOST.
Daniel Delphin, CCNP, MCSE

No comments: